I got a good workout in today! Thank goodness! I almost didn’t because I have been so lazy this week. But managed to get this done and now we will continue the day with the usual Saturday errand run. I went pro on the Endomondo app for my phone. It has several more features I can’t wait to try once I get back into my usual routine. My husband is going out of town tomorrow for a week long mathematics conference (yeah, I know..my husband’s a nerd..and I love it!..lol) so I will be left to my own devices. Not sure yet if that will be a good or a bad thing! Sometimes he can be my savior and others my best enabler. Just to give you a glimpse at the conversations that go on in the grocery store:
- Me: ooooo chocolate (makes a bee line for the chocolate aisle)
- Him: But you said you didn’t want to have chocolate. You told me to not let you get any! (looking at me a little afraid but standing his ground)
- Me: And how exactly are you going to stop me!? (puts two giant bars of chocolate into the cart and huffs away)
- Him: Oh man..two bars even! You are going to beat me later aren’t you? (I stop the cart..look at him and almost burst into a tearful fit of laughter)
- Me: BEAT YOU!?? when in the world have I beaten you? You actually think I will beat you because you didn’t stop me from buying chocolate? (All i can do is shake my head and continue on my way around the store chuckling. Beat him..goodness sake! He is such a freaking drama queen. )
No, I don’t beat my husband. However I do tend to blame him for allowing me to get the chocolate. I know it isn’t his fault. I can make my own decisions as an adult and I know I cannot lay this on him. Having said that I do want him to support me and remind me how much I am throwing away for the sake of a candy bar. I just found the whole ‘beat me’ thing so funny. My goodness..! I know I can be a bitch during PMS but I haven’t gone down the route of domestic violence! Jeez!
Hoping I can keep it together. Start of a new day..new chance to make things right! It’s a gorgeous day today and I hope wherever you are you also have some sunshine and good spirits.