I ran out of eggs and oil..so what’s a girl to do when she gets a chocolate cake craving? I made another choconana cake without egg and without oil..just upped the mashed banana and milk. I seriously need to get help for my food porn addiction. This is getting out of control! I can’t swing a virtual cat without bumping into a site showing me beautiful cakes. Ah well!
- 1 small mashed ripe banana
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 50ml (5 tbsp) milk
- liquid sweetener to taste
- Small piece of milk chocolate square (optional but good for the mud slide!)
- Mix all ingredients but the chocolate square in a mug and place in the microwave. Microwave on high for a minute, then take it out carefully and with a fork mix the batter around. It will still be very wet because of the banana and uncooked batter but just make it all muddy with your fork. Microwave again for a minute and repeat the muddy procedure with the fork but this time dip the chocolate square into the middle of the mushy half baked cake. Microwave for another 15 seconds and it’s done!
This cake is so moist and muddy. I simply loved the melted hot chocolate in the middle. There was also a bit of banana in every bite. I didn’t miss the egg or oil in this recipe. Based on my ingredients it came to about 230-250 calories. So not too bad. Jogging every day makes these desserts worth it!